Thank you for choosing As One Ministry for your marriage coaching needs. Select the appropriate payment option from the drop-down menu below and click the Add to Cart button.
$75.00 Per Hour For Couples Coaching
$135.00 For Pre-Marriage Coaching
$40.00 Per Hour For Individual Coaching
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Your initial consultation is at no cost to you for marriage coaching. All coaching sessions are expected to be completed within the time frame agreed upon by the client and coaching staff of As One Ministry, Inc. Clients will be afforded two opportunities to reschedule coaching during a group of coaching sessions in which payment has been rendered to As One Ministry, Inc. Payments for marriage coaching may not be transferred to any As One Ministry, Inc. event or associate business organizations of As One Ministry, Inc. or any entity it has created a partnership with in lieu of cancellation. In order to serve our clients, expenses may be incurred by As One Ministry, Inc. in writing to secure adequate meeting space, support personnel, coaches, counselors, program materials and or other resources. Because of this prerequisite, we are not able to make exceptions to the Cancellation and Refund Policy, including personal emergencies. By paying for an As One Ministry, Inc. marriage coaching session, you agree and are accepting of the terms of this policy. Thank you for selecting As One Ministry, Inc. to assist you with your marriage coaching.
Information automatically collected
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the
Website . For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected from other sources
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our
Website , subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.